Email design & Newsletter
Newsletters or emailers delivered electronically via email (e-Newsletters).
Newsletters are published by clubs, churches, societies, associations, and businesses, especially companies, to provide information of interest to their members, customers or employees.
Newsletters can be divided into two distinct types. Printed (on paper) and digital (on the internet). The digital formats vary from the simplest format, text to highly designable formats like pdf and html.
Benefits of Newsletter
- An E-Newsletter enhances your company's reputation and increases lead generation.
- An E-Newsletter increases the lifetime value of your clients.
- An E-Newsletter is a very cost-efficient and cost-effective communication channel with your clients.
- An E-Newsletter leverages your marketing efforts.
- An E-Newsletter provides instantaneous trackable results.
- An E-Newsletter opens the opportunity for your clients to easily and immediately interact with you and for you to promote dialog with your clients.
- An E-Newsletter provides a higher response rate because it is being sent to a more receptive audience.
- An E-Newsletter is much more cost efficient than a printed newsletter because of the significant savings in time, printing and mailing costs.
- An E-Newsletter can serve as a positive reinforcement to the media.
- An E-Newsletter quickly identifies undeliverables so an effort can be made to correct them and resend them.
Back to Services